‘Golden Triangle’ of business, government and university could turbocharge region’s economy
Professor Jens Roehrich, Director of the HPC Supply Chain Innovation Lab, was deligthed to welcome leaders from business, government and universities for the 'Golden Triangle' event at the University of Bath.
Keynote speakers Ken Owen, Supply Chain Director at HPC, and Professor Per Holten-Andersen, President of Copenhagen Business School, illustrated how three-way collaboration can create an economy that boosts productivity and earning power in post-Brexit UK.
Professor Veronica Hope Hailey, Dean of the School of Management and Vice-President Corporate Engagement, chaired the panel consisting of:
- George McFarlane, Sector Development Director at the CBI
- West of England Mayor Tim Bowles
- Derek Allen, Innovation Lead, Energy Clean Growth and Infrastructure at Innovate UK
- Matthew Kirk, International Affairs Adviser at Squire Patton Boggs global law firm
- Professor Beverly Tyler, from North Carolina State University